Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga is a very popular but often thought to be intense practice. Many people don’t practice it because it is often taught in a very strict way, and published research suggests that up to 53% of people practicing the ‘vinyasa’ styles have experienced problems including injuries especially in the hamstrings and lower back area.
In this FREE masterclass I would like to show how to apply the intelligent scientific principles as well as the true philosophy of ashtanga yoga, which I have practiced for nearly 40 years to make your practice safer and more effective, and give you a choice as to whether you wish to make it a purely an efficient effective system to develop strength, flexibility and fitness, or a method to practice true yoga in spirit of gentleness, meditation and love, or perhaps a combination of both approaches.
In this masterclass, I want to share with you:
- some of the main problems that are experienced in physical practices involving flexibility and strength and show ways to alleviate them
- how to modify postures and movements to make them safe and accessible for anyone
- how to move and breathe in a way that facilitates a better result physically, energetically and mentally
- ways of relieving knee problems
- ways of preventing and recovering from hamstring tears and strains,
- ways of avoiding and healing from lower back pain.
12 Ways – Improving Blood Flow While Staying Calm
Health, Happiness & Longevity (Monthly Membership)
Introductory Breath-control Practice for Improved Energy, Health and Longevity
84 Postures for Strength, Flexibility, Fitness and Longevity (Online Course)