This masterclass is an introduction to a comprehensive system of fitness and health for all levels applicable to all movement methods. I developed this system over many decades. I have successfully taught this system on my intensive training courses for many years to thousands of people and achieved outstanding results. I am about to launch this program as a new online course.
The method integrates a lifetime of knowledge and experience that can help people achieve superior health and well-being by learning to enter a flow state with specific posture, movement, and breathing that is meditative and calming but is energising and strengthening at the same time.
In this masterclass, I will teach you the main principles of each of the main parts or areas of the 5-Dimensional Flow method.
The main parts or areas of the 5-Dimensional Flow method are as follows:
- PART A: Entering ‘the zone’ or flow state - the principles of meditation in stillness and movement
- PART B: Moving your joints from your core
- PART C: Moving your spine from your core
- PART D: Simple to complex breath control in stationary postures
- PART E: Breath control with movement (moving your trunk from your core)
- PART F: Integration of the principles of PARTS A-E to any system that incorporates posture movement and breathing.
Each of these parts has levels that are applicable for beginners, intermediate and advanced practitioners of all movement systems and can also be used for therapeutic purposes
Who is it for?
- People who have joint pain
- People who have a chronic illness
- People who feel weak and depleted
- People who find it hard to regulate their emotional and mental states
- Professional athletes who’d like to achieve superior performance
- Teachers of any system that includes posture, movement and breathing, including yoga, chi gong sports, gymnastics, martial arts and dance
- Anyone who’d like to learn a method that doesn’t deplete their immune system while is still strengthening and energising
84 Postures for Strength, Flexibility, Fitness and Longevity (Online Course)
Health, Happiness & Longevity (Monthly Membership)
Introductory Breath-control Practice for Improved Energy, Health and Longevity
Simon Borg-Olivier, MSc BAppSc (Physiotherapy) APAM c-IAYT, has been practicing traditional forms of posture, movement, breathing, and mental control for 50 years. He has been teaching for 38 years and has been a registered physiotherapist for 23 years.