This masterclass is an introduction to a comprehensive system of fitness and health for all levels applicable to all movement methods. I developed this system over many decades. I have successfully taught this system on my intensive training courses for many years to thousands of people and achieved outstanding results. I have just launched the 5-Dimensional Flow program as a new online course.
The method of my new program integrates a lifetime of knowledge and experience that can help people achieve superior health and well-being by learning to enter a flow state with specific posture, movement, and breathing that is meditative and calming but is energising and strengthening at the same time.
In my masterclass and in my new online course I elaborate on the main parts of the 5-dimensional flow system, each of which can work in 5 dimensions:
- Part A: MIND SYNERGY: Entering the Flow State & Meditative Zone
- Part B: JOINT SYNERGY: Joint Movements From Your Core
- Part C: SPINAL SYNERGY: Spinal Movements From Your Core
- Part D: BREATH SYNERGY: Controlling Energy & Breath From Your Core
- Part E: CORE SYNERGY: Breathing and Moving From Your Core, and Controlling & Moving Your Core
Together these 5 parts become a type of INTEGRATIVE SYNERGY: Integration of all the parts of 5-Dimensional Flow into all movement systems, such as martial arts, yoga, dance gymnastics, sports, therapy etc.
Who is it for?
- People who have joint pain
- People who have a chronic illness
- People who feel weak and depleted
- People who find it hard to regulate their emotional and mental states
- Professional athletes who’d like to achieve superior performance
- Teachers of any system that includes posture, movement and breathing, including yoga, chi gong sports, gymnastics, martial arts and dance
- Anyone who’d like to learn a method that doesn’t deplete their immune system while is still strengthening and energising
You can learn more about my the 5-Dimensional Flow program HERE.
84 Postures for Strength, Flexibility, Fitness and Longevity (Online Course)
Health, Happiness & Longevity (Monthly Membership)
Introductory Breath-control Practice for Improved Energy, Health and Longevity
Simon Borg-Olivier, MSc BAppSc (Physiotherapy) APAM c-IAYT, has been practicing traditional forms of posture, movement, breathing, and mental control for 50 years. He has been teaching for 38 years and has been a registered physiotherapist for 23 years.