This masterclass is an introduction to a comprehensive system of fitness and health for all levels applicable to all movement methods. I developed this system over many decades. I have successfully taught this system on my intensive training courses for many years to thousands of people and achieved outstanding results. I am about to launch this program as a new online course.
The method integrates a lifetime of knowledge and experience that can help people achieve superior health and well-being by learning to enter a flow state with specific posture, movement, and breathing that is meditative and calming but is energising and strengthening at the same time.
Who is it for?
- People who have joint pain
- People who have a chronic illness
- People who feel weak and depleted
- People who find it hard to regulate their emotional and mental states
- Professional athletes who’d like to achieve superior performance
- Teachers of any system that includes posture, movement and breathing, including yoga, chi gong sports, gymnastics, martial arts and dance
- Anyone who’d like to learn a method that doesn’t deplete their immune system while is still strengthening and energising
Simon Borg-Olivier, MSc BAppSc (Physiotherapy) APAM c-IAYT, has been practicing traditional forms of posture, movement, breathing, and mental control for 50 years. He has been teaching for 38 years and has been a registered physiotherapist for 23 years.
84 Postures for Strength, Flexibility, Fitness and Longevity (Online Course)
Health, Happiness & Longevity (Monthly Membership)
Introductory Breath-control Practice for Improved Energy, Health and Longevity