I have practiced many forms of exercise, sports, yoga, and other physical activities over my life and they have been generally good to me. I have had very few exercise-related injuries. However, I had many injuries in my life that I have healed successfully thanks to the knowledge I gained from my traditional teachers from Tibet, India, Japan, China, and my Western teachers as an exercise-based physiotherapist. I have been in many car accidents, a chemical explosion, hurt on several occasions while trying to stop fights, and have been hit many times by accident with people’s limbs and flying objects.
In my life I have managed to:
- fractured my neck in an accident,
- bulged most of my lumbar discs,
- puncture my lungs in an explosion,
- had my abdomen and intestines pierced with a machete in India,
- torn off my triceps muscle,
- dislocated my knees (torn ACL and meniscus),
- dislocated my shoulder and broken my arm in several places,
- sprained my wrists and ankles running and falling,
- dislocated and fractured my ribs (this was painful for some weeks to say the least, but it luckily only hurt when I breathed!)
- fractured my hips falling off some scaffolding, and
- damaged almost every other joint in my body in other accidents.
Although I did not like being injured, I am happy to report that I learned to personally treat all these injuries and either healed them or successfully managed them.
84 Postures for Strength, Flexibility, Fitness and Longevity (Online Course)
Health, Happiness & Longevity (Monthly Membership)
Introductory Breath-control Practice for Improved Energy, Health and Longevity