Do you struggle with sitting meditation? Do you have back pain?
Are you one of the 80% of people who spends 5 to 15 hours sitting in chairs?
In this 1-hour long video, Simon will teach you a simple moving meditation practice, based on a spinal movement sequence, that mobilises your core, spine and trunk in 5-dimensions.
This practice will not only relieve your back pain, but will make you become focused and energised.
This practice improves your circulation without needing to increase your heart rate, which means get energy while staying more relaxed, and you improve your immune system.
This practice is: sustainable, enjoyable, energising , while it is also calming if it is done in an effortless way relaxing way.
What will happen if you do this meditation every day?
- It will reduce chronic back pain
- You will feel calmer but more energised
- You will be able to get into a flow state easier
- It will help you regulate your stress and anxiety
- You will feel less depleted and depressed
- You will feel more focused
Who is if for?
- People who struggle with sitting meditation
- People who have joint pain
- People who have back pain
- People who’d like to relax while becoming more energised
- Athletes who’d like to warm-up and get into the flow state with an energising moving meditation
- People who would like to access their unconscious mind to reprogram unwanted mental programs they have running that maybe adversely affecting their lives.
The Science Behind It
Your spinal cord is an extension of your brain that is the main energy channel in the body. Your true core is the seat of your enteric nervous system (the ‘gut brain’ or the ‘second brain’), with is the most important part of your autonomic (unconscious) nervous system. If you don’t move your core and spine, you block the energy flow in your whole body. Once you learn to move from your core intelligently it can relieve lower back pain, improve blood flow, enhance your internal organ health and bring strength and flexibility to entire body.
How You Access the Course
The course presented as a prerecorded video with ongoing streaming access.
Masterclass: 5-Dimensional Flow Moving Meditation
Simon Borg-Olivier MSc BAppSc(Physiotherapy) APAM c-IAYT has been teaching how to use posture, movement, breathing and mental control for health and well-being for 37 years, while also treating people as a physiotherapist. His unmatched wealth of knowledge comes from merging his deep understanding and research on modern medical science with what he learned from the great masters in Tibet, India, Japan and China.