How to Achieve the Meditative State in Static Postures and Dynamic Activities
December 16, 2020 @ 5:15 PM AEST (Sydney)
Safe, Accessible & Effective Posture Movement & Breathing for Health, Happiness & Longevity.
I am so sorry, that while was broadcasting the original class live on 16 December, I had a microphone and a sound issue. So this is my re-filmed version of the Masterclass with good sound (and almost the same information) and it is available for you to view here for 7 days.
If you are interested in learning more about this topic, I teach a lot about this on my monthly membership site entitled ‘Health Happiness and Longevity‘. On that site, I have a bank of classes you can view at your leisure, a private Facebook group, and I also do a live 2-hour broadcast once a week where I answer people’s questions. You can find out more about my ‘Health Happiness and Longevity’ Membership’ here.
If you want to view my original Masterclass again, I have spent some time to improve the original sound by removing the background noise etc. and this is the enhanced version that I have re-uploaded for you to view here for 7 days if you wish. If you choose to watch it please excuse the sound quality and I suggest turning up your volume.
There are hundreds of studies that tell people about the benefits of meditation, in terms of improving health, wellbeing, and longevity. But for many people static meditation is boring, uncomfortable, does not usually enhance circulation or increase strength and flexibility.
Exercise can be helpful to make blood flow and increase fitness but often causes stress by increasing heart beat and creating often uncomfortable stretch and tension.
In this session, I would like to show you ways of making meditation exciting and blissful, and have the possibility of incorporating the benefits of exercise, in terms of improving strength, flexibility and fitness, while still being in a meditative state.
- I will show you the five most important elements of a practice that allow you to enter a meditative state like an athlete in the zone or flow state.
- I will show you the most important things to set up to achieve a meditative state in any static posture.
- I will show you how to maintain a dynamic meditative state while moving.
- I will teach you simple movements of the major joints of the body that can increase mobility, and functional ability, and reduce joint pain.
- I will show you how to move and breathe from your core, instead of locking your core, in order to develop greater core strength while remaining calm, increase energy levels, and improve the health of your internal organs
Introductory Breath-control Practice for Improved Energy, Health and Longevity MORE INFORMATION © 2020 simonborgolivier – Created by Mintpile Media